Monday, January 3, 2011

Chrismas stuff

For christmas i got a nook, ukelele,  Black ops, candy, pillowcase,120 dollars, find it game, nook light, nook case, a wired x box controller, a notre dame hoodie,  a ski hat, a football poster,a new size football, ukelele books football magazines.  The nook is a ebook that lets you buy stuff online, but mostly books, its like a kindle. A ukelele from my grandma and grandpa amy case i play the ukelele.  Black ops i got from my dad and its just the best xbox 360 game ever and it has xbox live.  Candy i got in my stockings at my dad.  A pillow case from my aunt Mafi.  120 dollars,  50 from grandma and grandpa brown and 50 from grandma and grandpa For ndpa williams, and 20 from my grandma and grandpa dunford.  Find it game is like i-spy in a tube filled with stuff.  nook light is just a light that helps you read in the dark. Nook case holds your nook.  A wired xbox controller is just a wired controller for the xbox.  A notre dame hoodie is a hoodie with notre dame on it.  I ski so i got a ski hat.  A football poster filled with pictures of me playing football.  A new football,  Its high school sized.  Ukelele books for my ukelele.  Football magazines i get every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment