Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tyler Brown

My hobbies are football and lacrosse.  My pet peeve is waiting in long line.  I dont have a favorite band.

I have 3 dogs and 1 Lizard.  My traditions arehool subject is P/ i go to california every summer to visit my family.  Im going on a cruise in spring and in summer.  My favorite book is the harry potter series.  I was proud to make it in the championship in football. My favorite school subject is P.E.  If i could be be a animal it would be a lion.  The perfecct day would be no school and hanging out with friends with no worries.  I want to be a orthodontist when i grow up.  My embarrising moments is watching home videos with my family.  Here  is a list of my family oldest to youngest, Dad, Scott, Mom, Lynsie, Nicole, Kellie, Jayde, Me, Maycin, Amelia, Brigham, Finn, Grant.  I dont have a bestfriend but i do have alot of friends. I celebrate all the cool holidays.  If i ruled the world i would epicely fail.  I have never broken a bone.  I hate math and english.  I always lose someting............everyday.

2 comments: